I have back pain which I think is both muscle and joint related, so who should I see first – a Massage Therapist or a Chiropractor?

Chiropractors are the experts and trained in the diagnosis of the musculoskeletal system so it is always recommended to see a Chiropractor first to understand the source of the pain and then a referral to a Massage Therapist will be made if necessary.


Get the Facebook Likebox Slider Pro for WordPress